1. LEGAL INFORMATION
- This site is published by: PELLIER-CUIT David, registered with the Annecy Trade and Companies Register under the number
450 244 660, whose head office is located at 110 rue des Bosnées 74460 MARNAZ - France
- The director of the publication of the website is Mr PELLIER-CUIT DAVID
- The host of the site OVH 140 quai du Sartel 59100 ROUBAIX - FRANCE
- You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to the following address:
- The user acknowledges having read the present and agrees to respect them.
- The user acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access and
use this site.
- The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains
no virus and it is in perfect working order.
- www.voituresminiatures.fr reserves the right to delete, change or modify this site at any time and without
- www.voituresminiatures.fr can not be held responsible for any damage, including prejudices
resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
- www.voituresminiatures.fr reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change,
in whole or in part, any content sent to or displayed on the website.
3. COMPUTERS AND FREEDOMS
- In application of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to information technology,
files and freedoms, the website has been declared to the Commission
National Computer Science and Freedoms (www.cnil.fr).
- The user is informed in particular, in accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act and
liberties of 6 January 1978 modified, that www.voituresminiatures.fr, as controller,
implements a processing of personal data having for main
purposes the management of the user's registration to the community site, the sending of
4. COOKIES AND WITNESSES OF CONNECTION
- When a person visits the site www.voituresminiatures.fr, www.voituresminiatures.fr installs cookies or
cookies on the hard disk of the user's computer.
- Cookies are data used by a web server to send information
a browser to a user, and for that browser to return information
status to the original web server.
. The status information may be for example a session identifier, a language, a
expiration date, a response domain, etc.
- This status information can be stored by the browser in a variety of ways (a
separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all cookies,
possibility of encrypting this unique file, etc.) or not being stored at all: this
depends on browser type, version, configuration, etc.
- Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating the
electronic communication. Others are strictly necessary for the supply
a communication service in lige.
- In any case, the setting of the navigation software makes it possible to inform the
presence of cookies and possibly refuse.
- Most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of Cookies.
by selecting the appropriate settings from your browser. According to browsers
used the procedure may be different.